Drop Ship - How we can help you setup a Drop Ship Business and Online Store!
Connection to a Wholesale Suppliers or Distributor
• Do you want to setup a Drop shipping Online Business, but dont know how?
• Do you want to resell products from a distributor or dealer?
• Do you have an agreement with wholesale supplier or dealer?
• I have a Product Data feed file of products from a merchant and I want to integrate that into my site.
We can help you integrate the Suppliers Product Data Feed to Magento, Prestashop, OpenCart or VirtueMart platform or any other eCommerce platform. We offer additional services by designing your online shop or developing a new eCommerce website for dropshipping service. The changes concern the final step of customer’s order. A new order will be saved in the database and sent to the Accounting System (or Inventory system) of your dealer at the same time if the supplier supports this.
Common processes include methods which are executed at the moment of user’s confirmation of an order. Next steps of dropshipping integration depends on your requirements. It means that dropshipping request can be sent to your Supplier after you confirm the order in administration.
You as a Dropshipper have an agreement with your Supplier. At first step the order from customer is saved into your Online Shop and at the same time it is sent to your Supplier. Then the administrator of your online shop waits for the payment from the customer. After payment confirmation of order the request will be sent to the wholesale supplier.
Sending of an order to your wholesaler is carried out according to the beforehand defined communication protocol.
Each product data, stock and pricing is updated automatically by synchronisation therefore it is assured that you offer the same products as your Supplier or Wholesaler.
How does Drop Shipping work from Suppliers?
• Your customers are buying products from your store at the retail price.
• You are receiving confirmation emails from your payment processor – PayPal, Autorize.net…
• You are repeating these orders (or system can do it itself) at the dropshipping company website using your billing info and your customer shipping info, but at the wholesale price.
• You are making profit from the difference between retail and wholesale price for products and shipping without touching or seeing any product.
• They are shipping your orders to your customers and sending you the UPS tracking codes.
• The actual inventory is maintained by the Dropshipping company or Supplier.
• Your store inventory is updated automatically by our program connected to the Dropshipping company.
Steps of Drop Shipping service integration
1. Obtain Product datafeed, a XML or CSV file from your wholesaler to renew product prices and stock levels
2. Decide what parameters, attributes and features of products you want to insert. Frequent parameters are name, code, description, images, availability, amount of item at dropshipper’s stock.
3. Define rules for parameters. Availability – is it necessary to define what is happen when product isn’t available at Dropshipper stock.
4. Decide if you want to make categories in your online shop yourself or replicate XML category tree to your e-shop and assign each product a category as it is assigned in XML feed.
5. Prepare eCommerce Store for communication with Dropshipper system via XML-RPC or SOAP. This protocol must be defined in any document. The main reason is synchronization of orders and their statuses. It will be perfomed by scheduled interval. An email can be sent to customer when the Dropshipper ships the order.
6. Integration & Testing period takes 3-4 weeks.